12/29/05

Oh...

Wow, what is this place? I'd almost forgotten I even had a blog. Of course, don't let this post get your hopes up; I don't want to be 're-bound' to its upkeep. I'm not sure I even know how to write anymore... maybe it's because this Christmas someone forgot to give me my yearly allowance of brains for the new year. Rats. This is going to be highly inconvenient. Ah, well. Everyone, I am not particularly pleased to introduce to you (though I must) Rachel's third personality: Imbecile. Say hi to the nice people, Imby. There's a good girl.

Well, I need to go put dear Imby to bed, so I may see y'all later. It was nice to say hey again. Goodbye, see you all later and all that rot. :-)

10 comments:

lis said...

Welcome back! I miiiissssed you.

Anonymous said...

hope you rest well

*imbecile... does that mean brain not living?

*I'll vote for me. that makes two. :O)

Oops, I forgot my password. no pic.

Booker said...

Imby should meet my Bro. I bet they'd get along famously! LOL!!!!!

[what else are sibs good for if you can't pick on them?]

Anonymous said...

Hey know what? I ha..I haaaa.. I dunno.

Laughter said...

Wow, Blue pretty much said I am an imbecile. *sniff* :)

Ryu, you're hilarious, hahahaha.

Joshua, uhm, was I supposed to understand that?

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lis said...

I think Blue Knight meant that he feels he is missing a brain, too. Am I right, BK?

TripleNine said...

Har Har Har. I happen to know that Imby already has a friend named Iggy, and they don't really need anyone else to join their club.

CKS said...

No need to introduce Imby to us...of your personalities, she's the one with whom I am most familiar. :-)

Laughter said...

OUCH!