11/25/05

Feeling Pathetic

Waaah! Each time I read Lisa's blogs about Israel this and Israel that, and live in the same house has her; it makes me feel sad and pre-lonely. Because she's going to leave without me! And that's just wrong. Wrong, I tell you. It'll teach me to allow delays in my departure. She's packing her suitcase, and I am not. She is getting progressively nervous as the day approaches, while I sit nearby, in perfect peace (for the moment, in any case). All this will end up meaning I will have to make the pilgrimage later (at least a month later, but maybe up to three {God forbid})all by my lonesome.

One might wonder about the purpose of my delay, which I won't go into completely, just enough to say my Dr. had to write a note to the airline telling them that I was not fit to fly. He did that so I could receive a full refund from my ticket. Which is handy. Please pray that everything works out as it should, because it's a bit out of our hands.

God is good! Have a happy Sabbath.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you get to feeling better:)

Anonymous said...

That would be Diane T. I was typing with only one had, and was not watching what I was doing.

Mrs. RF said...

Israel's loss is our gain! We get to enjoy you for that much longer!

Claire said...

More time for egg nog tastings!

Hope you don't feel totally at sixes and sevens...

TripleNine said...

Glad you got the refund. Am hoping (and praying) that it all works out just right for you.

Anonymous said...

It just means that we get more time with you here! Yippy!

Come visit us sometime!

Love ya!!