8/11/06

Well, how about that

Ok people. If you recall my recent post titled "Why?", I'd like to add an update.

I got excited about something!

The mattress on my bed is very... firm. It is usable, but I'm not thrilled about waking up a little sore in the morning. :-P So, this past Wednesday, Katie and I were out on the town (out to town? in town? at town?) and we stopped at Mart of the Wal type. As I dashed about the store, I remembered the attitude of my mattress (bad). So I bought myself a cushy mattress pad!

As we drove home, I sat in the car thinking about how comfortable my bed was going to be. I turned to Katie and said: "I'm so excited about using this!"

Eureka!

So there you have it, the breaking news today is that Rachel got excited.

How exciting.

Haw haw.

:-)

9 comments:

lis said...

So how do you get off the fence?

Gravity!

And what do you fall on?

That squooshy thing.

*rolls eyes at self*

But yay! I rejoice with you!

Booker said...

lol...

Anonymous said...

ann... if you buy a truckload of squishy mattress pads you then have to buy a truckload of velcro suits so you can run around and throw yourself on them... stops you from falling out of bed :)

Laughter said...

Ann, do I know you?

I must, I'm sure I must...

drewey fern said...

YAY RACHEL!!! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! :)

Shay Dawg said...

Hurray!

Avalanche Cowpoke said...

I hope your "Z" collection grows ever greater!

TripleNine said...

I have to agree. New Mattresses are so much fun. I loved mine when I got it last year.

ljm said...

A mattress with a bad attitude...I like that.