11/14/06

This is something

For lack of anything to post, I came up with something else to amuse my masses of admiring readers.

I will open my pictures file, avert my gaze and start clicking. The first picture I come up with I will upload onto my blog. Dangerous, I know.

**commences clicking**

Ok, here we have a coffee maker (obviously). I took this picture while in Israel. It contains some of the strongest coffee known to man. Just add twice as much grounds called for to begin with, then half way through percolation, remove coffee pot and pour coffee back through the grounds. Once it is totally finished, drink. However, if your stomach is not made of iron, you may need to look for something to calm its inevitable ragings.

That was fun... **starts clicking again**

Well, you already know what is wrong with me in this picture.

**more clicking**

This is a donkey. It lives in Nazereth.

**clicks again**

Aaahahahaha! I did this one really small because... well... you understand. Mel, remember? You told me I could post them?? Yes? You do remember, you must!

Eeeh heh heh heh.... I think I better stop while I'm ahead.

There you have it. Your entertainment for the day.

5 comments:

Booker said...

Melissa is SO going to love you :-) I just laughed...

Laughter said...

You should see the other ones I have of her....

Mrs. RF said...

Chuckle.

melrandall said...

"Aaahahahaha!" INDEED! "What a fun and ingenious post," I thought to myself as I innocently scrolled down...

No, I admit that I laughed too. The luck-of-the-draw gods were kind, I must say. It could have been so much worse.
:)

Laughter said...

Faaaar worse.