6/14/06

About pictures and, um, me I guess

Well, I was going to post more FL pictures, but when I started to rummage about in my stash, I realized I didn't have that many, except a few Melissa took of herself (evil laugh). Saddness and WOE! Why don't I have more? I mean, I DID have a camera the whole time!

Why? Because I was BUSY! Busy busy busy.

Oh, and while we are on the subject (whatever the subject is...), I haven't forgotten my blog, honest. I've just been... experiencing life. So please don't give up on me yet.

6 comments:

Avalanche Cowpoke said...

Give on you?! No Way!!!

lis said...

Methinks that weekend was well documented by people who weren't busy being the Maid of Honor.

Of course I'd love to see it through the eyes of Laughter, but I'll 'spect I'll live without it...

This time.

*sniff sniff*

Being busy experiencing life is okay too...

JUST AS LONG AS you don't forget your adoring fans.

melrandall said...

hmmm...now I'm curious to see those pics again... and remember what in the world was going through my head at the time...

probably you should send them to me. then we'll decide if they're suitable entertainment for the eager masses. hehe.

Kate said...

no!!! post them first, then decide if they are suitable after! :-)

Laughter said...

*snicker*

maldrich said...

I totally understand about pictures. I too had a camera the whole time we were in FLorida and what to I have a picture of?- the kids sitting in the car with sunglasses on. That's it! THat's all! Not one picture to document a single thing that we did in FLorida...if fact the one pic I have doesn't even prove we were there. Maybe we weren't. Maybe it was a dream. Maybe they really aren't even married. Maybe...oh well...I guess I should stop less my craziness rub off on some reasonably sane minds.