6/24/06

The end of June

Well people, I'm moving. I don't suppose that's too terribly surprising, considering I'm an Ad____'s.

So. I'm off to the wilds of New Hampshire. Fairview calls, and who knows what else will come up.

I'm so HAPPY! I will be closer to some more of my peers, all of whom I love and respect. I've felt a bit like a wilty plant for lack of fellowship. Though there are a few down here who have been like cool water to me. These I wil miss. :) Grr, this is all so inconvenient, why can't we all live in the same state at least? Hee hee. I jest. But heaven will sure do the job well...

Boy, that all sounds a bit flowery and sentimental. Oh well, it's the truth and I'm sticking to it.

In any case, I've contracted a case of succinctness and must heed it's call.

Laus Deo!

8 comments:

lis said...

You mean, you mean...you're leaving?

Just when I get there?

*lip quivers*

For SURE I am looking forward to heaven, when I will at last manage to collect all of my favorite people into ONE location!

melrandall said...

Sorry, Lisa...

but LAvjpwaoiejfsmc;lckawneoiru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're coming up HERE!!! Near to MEEEEEEEE!!!! WOOOOOO!!!

Avalanche Cowpoke said...

Ol' 'Lanche and I shall surely miss ya'---we wish you the very bestest ever!!! I agree with Lis about Heaven!!! Meantime, I sigh... 8~(

KJ said...

HURRAY!!!!!!!! I'm so happy even though I will be leaving to move in the opposite direction soon. :( But knowing that you will be up here making sure things go properly during my absence makes me relieved and happy!

Claire said...

Well, I think you have more than five adoring fans...but Whatever.

Um...I kick myself and grovel in sackcloth and ashes b/c I didn't really spend ANY time with you on Sunday and I MEANT TO SOAK IN YOUR WHOLESOME GOODNESS ONE LAST TIME...!!! What was I THINKING?! Well, obviously I WASN'T thinking. RARHGH. Will you be here tomorrow night at meeting for a last minute hug? WAH.

Shay Dawg said...

Not Fair!! But I'm happy for you! Wow, Fairview, just like 15 years ago right?
But yay for Kimberly!? Is this the real thing now?

Unknown said...

Sniff, Sniff.....

Anonymous said...

***passes round the tissues...

at least you have all got to meet the lovely lady in question :)

treasure the past... look to the future...