7/14/05

Wipe yo feet, hunny chile

I just discovered a new favorite thing. To sit in the middle of the ball field with bare feet in the pouring rain, looking for four leafed clovers (found one) and eating a big, cheap, super market cheese danish. The kind that makes you feel ill afterwards, but is totally worth it in the midst of consumption. You get back inside drippy, sticky and totally content. Yay.

Postscript: I have decided that the spell check on this thing never got past the third grade. It told me "clovers" should be spelled "clobbers." Good grief.

7 comments:

Shay Dawg said...

Is that sign still at the Posts' house or do the Demmes' have it somewhere? I used to love that sign for some odd reason.

Laughter said...

I think Frith had it, but I can't remember what she did with it.

Booker said...

Sounds like a good recipe for getting sick to me...

TripleNine said...

Honestly, wet danish sounds disgusting. I can see eating one inside and then playing in the rain, but eating a rain soaked pastry? No thanks.

Laughter said...

Well, rain on my parade.

It was in a plastic wrapper. And I was bending over it.

Duh.

:-Þ

TripleNine said...

Sort of like gollum bending over his fish? Yeah, I can see that :-)

Laughter said...

Rat.