9/20/05

Proepr Egnilsh

If you have cohesn to pulgne itno tihs praagarph, I cmomned you. The cahnecs of yuor giannig ertxa bornwy piotns are qeiut hgih. Dno't wrory, I wlil rirfein form dawrnig tihs out to the pniot of pian. By tihs tmie, I am srue you hvae ddecued taht I ralely hvae ntohnig of geart wrtoh to sttae. Trehe may be a pniot in my lfie wehn I wlil hvae lraend the porepr alpcitaoin of "bum glue" (tihs maens I've lraend how to mkae msylef sit lnog eonguh to get smoetihng wrohtwihle wirtetn) and porudecd a 800 pgae book auobt the Bobmradier btleee wihch esxits in Dpeeets Arfica. Hwoveer, uitnl taht cmoes to psas, I am vrey srory to auonnce taht you wlil hvae to cnoitune ptutnig up wtih my praitucalr barnd of mmulbnisg. Hvanig siad taht, I do now sgin off.

P.S. Ben and Jrrey's Sratwrreby Cehseckae ice caerm is the bset ice caerm out tehre. Eevr. *etas aonhter btie* Yummmmmmmmmm.

5 comments:

TripleNine said...

I got it all except for rerfein. (?)
Just how long did that take you anyway?

Laughter said...

W.C.

it took me way too long, much longer than any normal person should be willing to spend mutilating the english language. I didn't time myself, but I'd guess about half an hour. This excludes the time spend trying to decide what on earth to write about.

Shamgar,

as you can see, I didn't take the easy way out. I'd say it was a good brain exercise. And yes, I did write mostly nonsense, but I sure had fun. :-D

Huh, I just noticed something. We all spelled 'refrain' wrong. I had 'rirfein' down and you two used 'rerfein'. Funny what else our brains will do to us.

Shay Dawg said...

Yorue os cealever. How funny english is that it's still easily readable even all mixed up like that.

Laughter said...

Yeah, I figured there were more, but I was too lazy to muddle through and commence removal.

Marie said...

hey that was cool rach... I could read most of it... some of it I didn't get, just skimmed over it.
yeah I read that somewhere to that the as a reader you pick up the first and last letters...:)