2/1/06

Eleven days and counting

Eleven days until I leave. For Israel, that is. I thought I ought to mention it. :-)

I'm really sorry about the major lack of posts on my part. I have all kinds of great excuses, but I will not bother you with any. I miss blogging, so hopefully once I arrive in Israel and get myself settled in, I'll try my hand at it again in a more frequent manner. I humbly, on my knees, ask my readership to hang in there and not write me off.

As you wish.


P.S. Jane, a riddle coming soon. :)

7 comments:

lis said...

Posting about eleven days at 11:11 - how clever of you!

Hey, once you get here, you don't have to blog at all, as far as I'm concerned. heh heh heh

Just kidding! I loved reading it even when I was at home!

Bon voyage, and courage to you!

Mo said...

Wow. So soon! Have a fun trip. ;)

Wish I could go.

Shay Dawg said...

Oh my! so soon. Wish I could go too. Can you stash me away in your luggage since you never pack enough anyway ;-)

TripleNine said...

Wow! Glad that you are finally going to be able to make it over there.

'As you wish' shouldn't that be my line? :)

Laughter said...

To whomever made a comment right after triplenine:

I didn't delete it, honest. It just vanished. So if you want it to be seen I'm afraid you'll have to re-post it.

Booker said...

I think that was me, I think. My account has had "troubles", recently. Of course, I don't remember what it was, if it EVEN was me, lol...

Brenda Jo said...

Sending you virtual thoughts & real prayers. My advice: To avoid war over there, take it easy with your famous verbal barbs.