3/13/06

A real post, whatever that is

Who here likes mosquitos? .....I didn't think so. Thus I am sure you'll all be happy to know I just killed one. Which means, hopefully, that I have kept between 100-300 new beasties from hatching. Isn't that exciting!?

Let's see... what else did I do today? Ah yes, with great vim and vigor I mopped our kitchen-hallway-living-room floor, the outside entryway to our apartment and on down the stairs to the walkway. The water which I poured on the floor in the house I squeegeed (I love that word!) around and out the door which has no threshold, across the entryway and then I chased the miniature waterfall down the smooth stone/marble stairs. Hey, it was great fun. Especially since I did not slip on the wet stone and fall head over teakettle down the stairs. Aaaaaaaah! However, if you like running and hydroplaning down a slick hallway, then all this is right up your alley (yes, yes, pun intended, couldn't help it, didn't want to help it).

And now I don't know what to write. I fear that now I have access to a camera my conversational abilities, which were never well developed, may begin to atrophy. I love to draw pictures with my words because I think in pictures, which is made possible because I often look at the world as through a viewfinder... what do I do? Posting a picture (picture=1,000 words) is way easier than writing something... *shrugs*

Have camera, will be lazy.

7 comments:

Laughter said...

Ok, maybe I won't be lazy all the time...

Kate said...

I am posting just because "I have 1 adoring fans" doesn't sound right. :-) MORE PICTURES!!!! BE LAZY!!

Mrs. RF said...

Yeah for 1 less mosquito....and that you didn't fall head over teakettle down the stairs!

Ok, now time for another picture or three...

Anonymous said...

If all else fails, write another riddle :)

Avalanche Cowpoke said...

So you've turned into a real killer 'eh? I reckon ya oughta stick with it then---nobody's gonna mind a few less Skeeters---in fact maybe you could hire out as a real professional killer of Skeeters iffen yer ever in need of a job... ...'course the way ya' cleans floors you'll have everybody on several continents wantin' ya' fer yer great style...
Pictures are ok but puhleeze don't be layzee!!!

Claire said...

Please don't deprive your multiple adoring fans of your considerable wit. FIGHT AGAINST THE ATROPHY-ment-ish-ness. ...if that's a word...

Whatever.

WRIIIIIIITE!!!!!

melrandall said...

I miss marble flooooors! AND I miss YOOOOOUUUUUUU!!! I say give us all the pictures you've got -- mind and eye both. All pretty spectacular stuff...