6/25/05

Anomalistic aberrations of the cerebrum

Speaking of speed, I've had a grand experience with it today. It gives you a feeling of power as you take a trip reminiscent to Dash Increadable's as he tore over the surface of the water. Hair taking wing behind you and spray blinding your vision. You furiously blink to clear your eyes and when you finally do, your eyelashes start bending in the hurricane force "breeze" ... it feels a bit like caterpillars tromping across your face. Not cool. Then, just when you think you're sailing smoothly, your driving force trips, sending you flying from its bosom and skipping across the water on your rear, something like skipping stones on a pond, only different. Very cool. Once you get going again, however, you've learned a bit more, knowledge has expanded, wisdom dawns over the horizon of your particular brand of imbecility. In other words, if you haven't learned from falling on your face, then you might as well go home and spend your time mowing the lawn with scissors, blade by blade, so as to protect the world from yourself.

Anyway, I love the sensation of leaping from wave-tip to wave-tip or rocketing off the back of a wave and flying high (in a relative sense) into the air. What could be more exhilarating...?

Causing the poor fool clinging behind you to go flying. AHAHAhahahaa!

Ah, how I love jet skiing.

5 comments:

Booker said...

I will shutup when I die :) And maybe not even then...

Laughter said...

I'm glad, because we'd honestly hate to have you never talk again.

JBT2 said...

Laughter, I look forward to the day when perhaps you may be the poor fool. *evil laugh*

Laughter said...

I think this is where I'm supposed to show abject terror... or at least a close cousin.

Hmm...

Nope... nothing.

Sorry jbt2, I guess my "feel scared" is broken.

Kate said...

hey, can I come visit you (flutter, flutter)?

ONLY FOUR MORE DAYS.

I hope you are ready.