6/17/05

Welcome to my lair

Unfortunately, I forgot to write the epiphany down once I had it, so you'll have to settle for the left over dregs. I have a box of tissues for anyone who may be shedding tears of disappointment. I also have a big mean dog who likes to bite for the people who let out a huge sigh of relief. I don't share my maniacal gems with just anyone... so I trust you'll understand my seemingly *chuffed statements.

Generally speaking, I will not be sharing my daily experiences... I wouldn't want anyone to fall into the "overweight potato" category (see previous blog). As per my general blog atmosphere, most of what you'll read will be a bit on the, shall we say, unique side. I see that it's already been termed as "insane" so it's up to you what you title that which issues from my mental oven. If you can't stand my brand of mumblings, you may notice I didn't force you to visit here, nor will I ever. And if you wish, I'd happy to give you detailed directions to the exit. Having said that, please realize I am overjoyed to have the honor of your presence and hope you will enjoy your visit as much as is possible.

*A form of pride

4 comments:

Kate said...

okay, but darling, I know there are some true gems in there- I want to see you post some REAL stuff, not just the ravings of the fever'd part of your brain.

Anonymous said...

Amen to that! You know how much I've been looking forward to a blog from YOU!

the Lizard

Laughter said...

Did I say I'd never write anything other than ravings? I just didn't want people to get their expectations up, only to have them dashed. It's called covering my bases. :)

Acexpfn said...

Instead of holding your violin, the proper term should be to balance it instead. Your elbow will naturally bend the correct amount and the crook of your hand will rock the neck, allowing your fingers free movement. Just remember the violin is shaped the way it is to be balanced correctly to the violinist. When you hold a violin by balancing it, you will be more relaxed and confident. standard violin tuning violin bows for sale ireland violin concerto brahms violin music mp3 On April 10, 2011, at 10:00 a.m. at the Congregational Church of South Glastonbury, the Kelet Duo treated a large audience to a slightly out of the ordinary program of music from Czechoslovachia, China and Hungary. The name KELET is taken from the Hungarian, meaning "east, awakening, and rising". one. You would be in a position to establish the right posture. 3.Start with a quality violin and violin bow