6/17/05

A proviso

This is the best part of having your own blog! I get to say one thing, then change my mind the next day and no one can stop me! Hahaha.

In my last post I placed a limit on myself. Horror of horrors. I made it sound as though I'd never have anything remotely sane to say... and this can't be completely honest because strangely enough there's more to me than insanity. I shall now list what else I am:

Smart
Witty
Wise (hey, did you know one definition of wisdom is thinking of something stupid to say and then not saying it?*)
Kewl
Mysterious
Awesome
Serious (yes I am! Stop laughing.)
ADD-ish
and, before I get irrevocably distracted,
Not angelic

All this is to say I'll write exactly what I wish, whenever I wish on my blog.

*Notice the use of the word "stupid" NOT maniacal.

No comments: